which boats can you recommend to me (50kg/1,60m/neither beginner nor upper leagues)?
I want a boat that it turns and dips easily, gets good speed, survives pe boats, and is actually meant for sb my size. Would be perfect if I could get it used in acceptable condition for about 500€ as I mostly play friendly or local competitions.
So far my list includes:
- Nomad: Force X Junior (48kg) or Force (X) S (70kg) only heard good things about them
- Lettmann: Blade III XS (45-60kg), Blade II S (40-70kg), Strike S (40-70kg) same as above
- DPP/Tedisport: Dynamic S (55-70kg) probably too big?
- Revenge: Vapour Micro (45-65kg), Nitro Micro (45-65kg), International Micro (45-65kg)
- Galasport: Katja (40-60kg?) = small version of their Phoenix which seems decent
- CS Canoe: Fighter XS-S (size?) their homepage is a bit difficult to follow
- Agility: Elixa S (55-70kg) their homepage does not work for this boat
- Mega: Evolution (40-60kg?) a bit older but good enough, at least when I tried it two years ago
- Combat: even their smallest boat is too big (65-75kg)
- Vampire S (size?) availability in Europe?
Any other ideas or reviews of any boat from the list, especially from fellow short people or ladies? Thanks